This is a pretty strage and hassle problem i have here.
I created a Dynamic Web Project in Eclipse and created an HTML file named “inicio.html”.
I put this into my web.xml
<welcome-file> and all seemed to work okay.
I could Run on server without any problem.
Until i dragged a folder into my webapp.
folder in my project
Now when i run on server my file doesnt change at all, and even when i change the welcome-file from web.xml it doesn’t change.
It looks like there’s another file somewhere like a copy from the original “inicio.html” that’s executing on my server.
I tried to change my TomCat’s web.xml file and it doesn’t works.